Web Page

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 12 May 1998 14:54:56 -0500 (CDT)

Clyde & list,

   Here's a site anyone interested might enjoy looking at. It's an
advertisement for a book on building a web site from beginning to end, but
if you're interested in doing that, it might be worth it.

Avery

>Wanna build a web site on a shoe string budget....even if you can't
>afford the shoes? Then all you gotta do is read "Poor Richard's Web
>Site," a new book by Peter Kent, king of the idiots-guides. It reveals
>geek-free, common-sense advice on building a low-budget web site of
>your very own. Visit http://www.poorrichard.com/jod/ for chapters,
>contents, sample web-site utilities, reviews, free articles, and of
>course much, much more! Go see it!

>> I have been considering setting up a web page.  For those who have
>>  already done so, do you now feel it was worth the expense and energy for
>>  you, and is it likely to be worth the time and energy for me?  Do you
>>  have any other thoughts, tips or guidance?  My work is almost altogether
>>  on-location tuning and repair within a 15-mile radius -- homes,
>>  churches, schools.  And it's currently at a reasonably comfortable
>>  level, some months too busy, some on the light side.
>>
>>  Clyde Hollinger, RPT
>>  Lititz, PA

___________________________
Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
atodd@uh.edu
http://www.music.uh.edu/

MUSIC DEFINITIONS:
   Audition: The act of putting oneself under extreme stress to satisfy
the sadistic intentions of someone who has already made up his mind.