Baldwin Acrosonic

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Mon, 11 May 1998 23:04:55 EDT

<<
    Tuned a piano WAY back in the woods last week.  (Ferrand built before
  1900.  Lady said she paid the baptist church $200 dollars for it.  It had
  been sitting out in a shed in the back of the church for a couple of years.
   She wanted to know if she had made a good purchase.

    Sound board looks good, it was maybe 10 cents flat.  I opened it up, and
  the hammer felts were all new, the keytops were all new.  The pins were
  tight, and she tuned up like a champ.

    someone had reconditioned that piano recently, and done a wonderful job.
  $200??? I think maybe she got a bargain.  What do you think? >>

 This definitely could rank up there as a real bargain if everything is as you
 mentioned.  Why did the church sell it?

 Bob Bergantino,RPT

 Sounds like a bargain to me.  I would definately give $200 for resale.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR