looking for a plate

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Sat, 9 May 1998 21:06:57 EDT

<< List,
 	Well, it's a long story. Anyway, I'm looking for a plate. The shattered
 one was a Baldwin "G", with a rear batch # of 2645.(Kelly) The piano is
 #52620.
 Just for clarification, there are 10 singles, and 16 doubles in the bass. 3
 doubles and 24 tri-chords in the tenor. The rest is capo. Overall length is
 55.5". Width in the front is 53".
 	This plate didn't break under tension. Check your chains and straps,
friends.

 	Anybody got something like this laying around? Private response to
 nicho@lascruces.com  , please.

 Thanks in advance,
 Guy >>

I do not know how many G's are still around.  I happen to be inheriting one
from my Dad. I may rebuild it in the near future, maybe soon if my wife
cannnot stand the old finish.  BTW, can anyone tell me anything about them?  I
will also let you know if I hear of an old beater G that may help you.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR