bridge problem

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Wed, 6 May 1998 09:55:23 -0400

> Yeah, I know I can send it off to someone else to do the work and mark up
the price
> to make a profit but I found it to be a very rewarding experience being
able to make
> my own bass bridge.
>
> Regards,
> Greg Torres

Sending a non-repairable bass bridge off for duplication is the only option
for those of us who don't have access to a well-equipped shop.  Mark Bisso
at Pianotech did a nice job of duplicating a bridge for a piano a friend
and I worked on.  The original bridge was so distorted from warpage and a
wide split that a mylar pattern made from it was virtually useless.

ZR!  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net