charging for service

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Wed, 6 May 1998 22:04:31 EDT

<< Why should any customer pay you for your overhead?  I WILL NOT. >>

Then you will not get mine or any other person who is in this business'
services, as simple as that.  If all you need is "a screw tightened" as you
put it, have a volunteer from your church or other volunteer worker who helps
the elderly and disabled do it.

We are in this business to make a living and all of us work very long, hard
hours at it.  Your presumptions and name-calling are insulting to our entire
profession.  Profit in business or profession are what purchased the expensive
instruments you have.  You cannot expect or demand society to provide you with
service for them.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, WIsconsin