Fees

Wed, 06 May 1998 16:41:21 -0700

At 03:31 PM 5/6/1998 -0700, you wrote:
>>"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -Anais Nin
>
>Didn't anyone else get the point?  The rant and rave is not about fees
>technicians charge, its about the person that sent the post.
>
>Larry Messerly RPT
>Phoenix/Prescott

"Art must be, for woman, more like a personified, ancient ritual where
every spiritual thought is made visible, enacted, represented." - A.N.

"There were always, in me, two women at least, one woman desperate and
bewildered, who felt she was drowning, and another who only wanted to bring
beauty, grace , and aliveness to people and who would leap into a scene, as
upon a stage, conceal her true emotions because they were weaknesses,
helplessness, despair, and present to the world only a smile, an eagerness,
curiosity, enthusiasm, interest...He [Dr. Otto Rank] considered neurosis a
failed
work of art, the neurotic a failed artist.  Neurosis, he had written, was a
manifestation
of imagination and energy gone wrong.  Instaed of a fruit or a flower, I
had borne
obsessions and anxieties.  It wast this concept which appealed to me, that he
did not call it an illness, but as in nature, a misbegotten object which
might have
equal beauty and fascination as the relatives of more legitimate and noble
birth."  - A.N.