Charging for services

Wimblees Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 6 May 1998 09:15:28 EDT

Rev. Bie:

Excuse me, and with all due respect, but I think you might have a distorted
view of how to make a living. If you deducted your expeses off what you
charged, and wound up with no income, then all you did was perform for free.
If that is what you wanted to do, fine, but for the rest of us, we have
families to support. Perhaps you had another source of income, but most of us
don't, and so we have to charge customers not only for our expenses, but
additional money to buy the groceries and pay the mortgage. You might call it
greed. I call it making a living, and not such a great one at that.

I hope you read, and understood, my post on how to charge for your services.

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis