Caster Cups

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Tue, 05 May 1998 08:17:19 +0000

Jim,

 You forgot to mention, use only spar varnish for finish and
periondically reround cups so the depression is remains .328 of cup
height and cup height .212 or diameter.   The oxygen-free monster cable
must go to a proper GFI outlet not more than two feet away.
mj

JIMRPT wrote:

> In a message dated 5/4/98 11:54:15 PM, pianobuilders@olynet.com wrote:
>
> <<"Next we'll be hearing that our Dampp-Chasers have to
> plugged in using nothing but oxygen-free Monster Cable.">>
>
> Del:
>   Come on now, it's not that bad....... although..........the best wood for
> cups does come from old growth forests, nesting trees are best, and the best
> petroleum comes from virgin dinosaurs. :-)
> Jim Bryant (FL)

And use only spar varnish for finish and periondically reround them so