Transposing Pianos.

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Tue, 5 May 1998 06:00:59 -0600 (MDT)

	Jim,
	I have only seen one of these and somebody had changed the keybed
and keys, for what reason, I do not know. But the effect was that at some
points, one key would lift two action units and strike two sets of
strings. However, I just tuned both unisons to the same note and went on.
	These transposers were marvelous pianos but I don't know if they
have extra value now.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta