Another perspective

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Mon, 4 May 1998 09:21:35 -0500

I agree Bill.  I realize too, that those who pick fights usually really
enjoy them, and that's why they do it.  So almost any response perpetuates
it.  It's hard when it is intermingled in good tech talk. Hopefully most
good threads in the future won't be continually ruined.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net

----------
> From: Maxpiano <Maxpiano@aol.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Another perspective
> Date: Monday, May 04, 1998 5:02 AM
>
> List-
>
> My piano work, church and nonprofit organization work, and my family keep
me
> so occupied that I do not have time to open all the e-mail that comes
through
> on the list.  I have some unread mail from January, and who knows how
much I
> lost before that through a glitsch in the e-mail software.
>
> Neither do I have time to respond to posts that irritate me, or to
correct bad
> grammar.  If I have a piano problem, I throw it out to the list and watch
> carefully for the next few days.  I always get several good responses.
If I