BALONEY

ETomlinCF3 ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Sat, 2 May 1998 15:09:39 EDT

Bill,

I don't know you ...but a fellow tech in your area spoke well of you at a
recent seminar.  Your name came up when we talked about this list.  Many said
they were no longer on the list because of you.  I personally look at my
actions when more than one person says something about me that I have not
noticed but they say is true.  I have found your actions more than
questionable.  I for one am tired of you.  I have enjoyed some input you have
given.  More and more you are the one with the "crap".  Please keep the
comments on pianos and not on persons actions.  You have a lot to contribute
to the group as it relates to pianos.  Soap boxes are for another group.  I
beg of you to back off.  Just look at one days worth of emails and see how
many of them are negative toward what you have said in an email.  Wake up, my
friend, and let us promote the piano not negative personal attacks.

Ed Tomlinson

<< Actually, the name of the city in Italy after which a kind of sausage or
cold
 cut was named is spelled, "Balogna" but that has nothing to do with the
desire
 of  so many participants of this List to produce and consume pure crap.  Your
 response demonstrates it.

 Bill >>