Slightly off topic but funny (NOT FOR ME)

Marcel Carey mcpiano@microtec.net
Sat, 2 May 1998 12:36:02 -0400

Message en plusieurs parties et au format MIME.

Hi List,

just to bring things back to a more civilized matter, this one will sure
make you laugh. In the summer months, I remove the humidifiers from the
pianos at the University because there is no one to fill them and it gets so
damp that only the dehumidifiers are needed. This way, we don't end up with
a "beeper" concerto for unused pianos.

Now, someone had overfilled one unit from a grand... So... as I was trying
to get the tray out... you probably guessed it already, it spilled all over
me. There I was, laying on by back, two hands full with the tray, and all
that water coming down on me. And the funny thing is that just before I
started, I thought about syphonning them empty. So much for intuition.

Hope this made you laugh and will prevent others from getting wet.

Marcel Carey, Sherbrooke