Decal masking

Wimblees Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 1 May 1998 09:24:52 EDT

>I'll be ready this weekend to refinish a piano I'm rebuilding.  I'd like to
>keep the fallboard decal intact.  Does anyone have any suggestions on
>masking the present decal so I can strip the remainder of the fallboard?
>What works best?
>
>Ted Simmons

You can use masking tape around the decal.  However, the fall board might look
a lot better if you refinish the whole thing and replace the decal. If you
think you have an "unusual" decal, talk to Carol at Decals unlimited. They not
only have a very large selection of secals, but they can make one from a
picture you send them.

Willem Blees. RPT
St. Louis