PT Journal Index (Confused now)

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Fri, 1 May 1998 06:51:30 -0400

>Sorry, Don.
>Ted Simmons

Don't worry, Ted. According to the FileMaker Pro v4.0 demo I've got, the
procedure runs like this:

In the File menu, pick "Import/Export", then "Export"
In the Export dialog box, name the file you're about to create (say,
"ptjndx.txt"), and in the pop-up "Type" menu, select "Tab-separated Text".
(With, of course a "Return".)

(I forgot to mention, select  all records.)

Attach this newly created text file (stripped of any text formatting, and
minus any structures created by your app) to an email addressed to Don Rose
and myself. (Or to <pianotech@ptg.org>, if you want to take care of
birthday presents for everyone on this list, especially Gina.)

I'll look forward to this file.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"When writing a mental note, first procure a mental piece of paper"
............mental graffitti