What would YOU do?

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:01:23 -0400

The more insights I read about this potential client, the more I am
inclined to think he is looking for any possible excuse to not pay for your
service.  He sounds like he's the type who will demand that everything be
*perfect* according to his terms before he'll part with a penny.  Then if
he does pay up, he may expect you to make countless return trips at your
expense to *maintain* that perfection, regardless of the piano's
instability after 15 years of neglect.

How was it that the piano went for service for so long in that former
location?  Any chance he has a *reputation* with the other technicians in
that area?

Z! Reinhardt RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net