Nursing Homes

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 20:10:36

At 09:36 PM 6/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I've only done one nursing home, & was screamed at several times telling
>me to shut up. This home does not have their piano tuned very often& I'll
>probably not go back , but if I do I'll probably charge double because of
>the harrasment. Does anybody charge more for nursing homes?
>Dick,
>Louisiana

Hi, Dick

I don't charge more. Some nice people struggle with life there, too, as
both staff and patients. (Our own eventual fates cannot be predicted.)

I can give you a hint which worked for me: try tuning after 7 p.m.

A lot of these folks get sent off to their rooms early, at least in the
places where I've tuned.

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"The closest you will ever come in this life to an orderly universe is a
good library."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant