Brass butt problem

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 17:12:56 -0500

Rob,

I don't think I have ever seen this type of hammer butt assembly. All the ones I have seen
like this have a butt plate screwed to the butt and a small slot where the center pin is
fastened by the butt plate. I don't think I have ever seen one with centerpin pivoting in
felt unless you mean the bushing felt in the flange??

Curious,
Greg Torres