More Scaling Questions

Robert B Edwardsen edwardsn@rpa.net
Tue, 02 Jun 1998 22:04:50 -0400

Del:

The third bridge on this Knabe is "behind" (closer to the tail) the treble bridge so the
speaking length is actually longer than the notes directly above them in the scale.
That's why I was thinking that plain wire might be a solution, of course the entire
instrument would have to be rescaled, something I have never done before.  I have seen
lots of third bridges, but they have always been in front of the treble bridge, which I
might add seems to stifle the board a little bit.

Rob