insurance

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 22:24:54 -0400

Wallace Scherer wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I am interested in getting some good insurance for myself, family, and
> business. Has anyone on the list purchased any of the insurance plans
> offered through the PTG? What have you purchased and how has it worked out
> for you?
>
> Wally Scherer, Norfolk, Virginia

Hi Wally,

Yes, I purchase the liability insurance offered to PTG members. I've
never put in a claim, so I don't know how well they respond.  It cost
two or three hundred a year.

I also get insurance on tools, equipment in the car that belongs to the
customer, and other stuff I can't remember.

Jerry Kaiser is the agent...in washington state I beleive.
--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member