stuck

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:09:35 -0400

Steven Dove said
By the way, we would love to post regularly, but we don't know anything
about ......

You you DO know is lwhat is important.  It would be helpful if you
posted the specification for the height of the wippen center pin and the
hammer center pin when the stack is on the frame and the frame is
sitteng on the flat service with balance rail studs just touching the
service.

One little item that may be halpful is to take a thread and check the
line up of the drop screws.  THey all should be in a straight line.  If
they are not you could get this effect in the center but not in the
treble.

                                    Newton
                                    nhunr@jagat.com