PLTR's for verticals

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 11:58:12 -0500

Hi All,
	Sometimes you get into a home with the vertical piano on a deep pile
carpet.  The distance between the underneath of the pedals have left
depressions in the carpet and the pedal is not able to be depressed all the
way down before burying itself in the rug.  What do you do?
	  Answer, PLTR's for verticals.
	I make a 4" version of my 5&1/2" version of my Caster Cups.  These, placed
under the front casters tilts the piano back in the front (is that clear?)
and gives the pedals the needed clearance to work all the way down giving
full action on the pedals.  Last week I sold a set of 2 hardwood walnuts to
a client for her Acrosonic walnut spinet piano for $40 and will deliver
them to her next week when I bring in her bench to receive a new bottom I
am making. I guess I will create and stock 4" versions of my PLTR's for
vertical clients to carry with me.
(Anything to make a buck) James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!