hinge pins back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:05:35 -0500

Here is what I do.  Take a couple of your favorite size of pins, mic them
and select the appropriate size drill bits and drill out the hinge bead to
match your favorite sizes.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!