what the internet is beginning to do.

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 03:55:19 -0500

Don,
	In show business there are clacks and shills.  A clack is a person
planted in the audience to start the clapping.  A shill, I believe is a
person in the crowd who buys the first salad shooter.
	Now tell me that a seller of classifieds has never called potential
repeat clients, to simulate interest......

Ric The Skeptic

ps, If you have collected five fees from 5 service calls before this
"sixth such inquiry", why the heck didn't you say  so....

btw. Look what I get in my mail box EVERY day....
	"If you would like to have checks of $1,000 and up sent to you ON A
WEEKLY BASIS, then call this number. If not, then I'm sorry to bother
you."
NO I have NOT gotten a check for $1,000,,,, yet..