Piano Manufacturers List

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 10:41:23 -0500 (CDT)

Alan,

   Thanks for the explanation. I thought they "might" be Chinese, but
didn't know for sure.

>What do you think about the STUART piano site ? - I propose to visit
>this manufacturer later this year - what, if anything, have you heard

   After you posted, I went and looked at the site. I had never heard of
the piano but it sounds like it might be interesting. It would probably be
an interesting visit.
   That's all we need though, is another pedal to regulate. I have enough
problems, sometimes, with the ones we already have. :-)
   If you do make the visit, be sure and post to the list about it.

>For those of you who have NOT seen this NEW Grand Piano - take a look:
>
>http://www.newcastle.edu.au/department/fmu/stuart.htm
>
>AlanD

Avery

P.S. I don't have a copy but does Larry Fine have anything about it in
     his book? .

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston