Clean Brass Casters

Don Mannino dmannino@kawaius.com
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:15:26 -0700

Sy,

I found that the absolute best way to clean casters is with a 3M light
deburring wheel, available from abrasives suppliers (who usually supply
the automotive finish repair people).  Mount the wheel on your buffer /
grinder and clean the brass thoroughly, then polish the brass and coat
with lacquer.

For those hard to reach inside surfaces a dremel tool with the brush
attachment and a brass polish will work.

In both cases be sure to protect your eyes!

Don Mannino RPT, Manager
Kawai Piano Technical Support, US and Canada
DMannino@kawaius.com
http://www.kawaius.com

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available