59 historical temperament files available

Doug Richards Doug.Richards@qntm.com
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:49:31 -0700

Bob,

Just wanted to tell you that I downloaded v2.2 last week and have tried the
overpull feature on a couple of pianos that were 20-40 cents low.  Worked
REALLY well!  The only place that came up "OFF" on the second tuning was the
last few notes.  From what it looks like, it's very easy to tweak the amount
of over-pull for those few notes.  I just wanted to give the defaults a test
on a few more before I go changing stuff.

Very good implementation of the over-pull feature!

doug richards
San Jose, CA.