World-Class Junk of Susans muses (rambling) back back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 07:10:33 -0500

Hi Ken,
By low cut tennis shoes I meant I wear New Balance walking shoes.  Several
cuts up from I think what you are thinking of.  I will be trying several of
the plastic cover up variety and will let you know what I find.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!