cutting damper felt

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 16:42:56 +0000

List,

For cutting strips of damper felt, i.e. tri-chord, bi-chord etc.
Bill Spurlocks cutting block is the only way to go.  I have the
guillotine also put a razor blade and Bill's device is much
easier, I really get tired of slamming down on the guillotine.
It allows you to cut every angle you could want.  If you don't
have Bill's catalog order it at:

	Spurlock Specialty Tools
	3574 Cantelow Road
	Vacaville, CA  95688
	707-452-8564...Phone/Fax

If you shim soundboards check Bill's router system.  WOW!

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA