World-Class Junk of Susans muses (rambling) more

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 17:18:19 -0500

It is my opinion that females dress to impress other females more than what
men like or what females think men like.  Personally I like the soft,
thoughtful intelligent sympathetic, loving, loyal........
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
	Piano Service and Piano Periperals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!

> From: Anne Beetem <abeetem@wizard.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: World-Class Junk of Susans muses (rambling) more
> Date: Thursday, July 09, 1998 11:57 AM

It > >So, now that I've made the day's inflammatory statement, time to
disappear.