World-Class Junk of Susans muses (rambling) more oh yeah

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 17:07:21 -0500

Thats the spirit.
And pants are so much more practical than dresses, too.
When I am out not working there are many times when I had a "ditty bag"
with a few tools with me as I seem lost without them.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!

> From: Susan Kline <skline@proaxis.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: World-Class Junk of Susans muses (rambling) more
> Date: Thursday, July 09, 1998 2:40 AM
>
> At 06:48 AM 7/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >I wonder what Susan wears under her shoes: nylons stockings or sock.
Are