World-Class Junk of Susans muses (rambling) more

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 09 Jul 1998 07:40:22

At 06:48 AM 7/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I wonder what Susan wears under her shoes: nylons stockings or sock.  Are
>nylons less slippery than men's socks?
>James Grebe

Everyday garb: running shoes (newish, clean), fresh crew socks underneath.
White sandals in the summer, the kind you can slip off. For me, keeping my
feet fit to stand on comes so far in front that fashion dwindles and
disappears in the rear view mirror. (Nylons are more slippery than men's
socks.)

Seems to me that nylons or pantyhose for anything but fancy evening outings
(and optional there) are a form of male domination, like Chinese
foot-binding or pointy toed high spike heels. But then, that's probably why
I do something like piano work, instead of getting trained as a receptionist.

So, now that I've made the day's inflammatory statement, time to disappear.
<g>

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370