Taking off shoes.

Wallace Scherer WallyTS@compuserve.com
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 06:19:42 -0400

Hi,

I went to a couple of workshops about business building etc at the last two
PTG conventions. Both discussed the idea of taking off shoes in a customers
home. One said that he ONLY wore loafers out on jobs because it was easy to
slip them on and off. So next chance I got I went out and bought some
loafers. Hey, I got a good deal at the local thrift store; three pairs like
new for the price of one or less - only $18 for the three. Several times
customers have thanked me for taking them off, or at least have seemed
pleased. But, yes, this is almost always on carpeted floors.

Wally Scherer
Norfolk, VA
WallyTS@iname.com
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/2411