In-Piano Records Revisited

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon, 06 Jul 1998 12:28:26 -0600

Hi Dan,

I simply print my service record stickers on plain paper and then use a
U-Stick glue stick. It dries clear, and is removeable, and is  *CHEAP*! I
save my money there and give the client a Fridge Magnet--they love them and
I get free advertising!

Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
drose@dlcwest.com