fires

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 11:56:52 -0500

Hi All,
You know what I don't understand is why the FL governor hasn't called out
the National Guard and why AlGore, instead of blaming this on El Ninio and
global warming , didn't call in the regular troops to help defend our land
from fire.  We seem to want to protect and defend stuff in other countries.
 I am sure the firefighters there could use some help and relief.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com          Only my personal best is good enough