Working on July 3rd?

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Fri, 03 Jul 1998 22:52:49 -0400

Wally,
Buy a piano and fix it up on the non-tuning days then sell it.
Repeat as necessary.
I started out tuning primarily at first. Then worked a few
reconditionings in. Now it is the other way around and I refer
most tuning calls to tuners in the area who refer repairs to me.

Fill that downtime with shop work, even if you turn the dining
room into a temp shop (my wife was understanding).

Jon Page