In-Piano Records Revisited back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 09:37:29 -0500

 Hi Bill,
I too have seen multiple tuning records inside pianos and I, like others,
used to cover them up with my own new stickers.  For the past few years I
have been leaving all the others and just posting mine in a different
place.  It does add character to the insides and they are going to call who
they want to tune regardless if your name is first or last.  \	Making
disparaging remarks about other tuners inside I haven't run across, since
1962, and hope I never do.  I try to have the outlook that everyone else is
 at least as good as I so I better try harder to keep their business.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com          Only my personal best is good enough