loss of pitch

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 08:14:02 -0600

Mike ,
You are certainly on target with your assessment of the story,  as I do not
have documentation to back it up only memories of college days and bull
sessions with ye old professors. Yet I do believe it possible for the
scenario to have taken place. To play hearing a fourth away would possibly
be like playing bagpipes,  not symphony quality.
Joe