Chickering upright music panel

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 22:14:37 -0600

Allan,
Look for evidence of a screw hole under the center of the keyboard. It's
possible that a stick was screwed to the bottom ( about 6 inches long 3/4
inches wide 1/4 thick, or thick enough to catch the rack, with the screw
one inch from the end ) allowing one
to swing the stick in to hold the rack closed.
Joe
You know your on the level if your bubble is in the middle.