Palm Pilot Again

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 08:01:45 EDT

Elian,

I haven't been using a Palm Pilot since I use the laptop for billing,
scheduling and RCT.  Will it read HTML files?  If so, I already have the
Baldwin tech manual scanned in as a web document for our store intranet but
would have to get permission from Kent to publish it.  The only problem might
be the intensive graphics nature of the tech manuals.  You might want to check
with someone on the Electronic Publications Committee to see if this option
has been looked into.

BTW, speaking of electronic communications, you can email any Baldwin
technical questions to Kent Webb at Kent.Webb@bpao.com.  They also have an
email address for parts ordering, but I'm afraid I don't have it in front of
me at the moment.

Hope this helps,

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & ORgan Co.
Calhoun, GA USA
Gilreath@aol.com

<< Now that I am getting to know my Palm Pilot better I wanted to suggest an
 Idea, I observed in past days that it is becoming popular between the
 members of the list, and probably many piano tuners and technicians outside
 the list.

 Wouldn´t it be nice to have several reference books, manuals etc, in
 PalmPilot format i.e. Pierce Piano Atlas,  Catalogs, reference manuals from
 Steinway, Yamaha...

 imagine having them in the Palm Pilot,

 Anybody knows who could do that ?

 Elian Degen >>