Providence update 6/31

DaleP34429@aol.com DaleP34429@aol.com
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 10:37:47 EDT

<< Evelyn,
 I am interested in showing and selling some tools at the convention. Are
 there still places available and what would be the cost for a small booth?
 Also who does one contact to find out this information?
 Regards
 Joe Goss >>

Dear Joe & List,

Evelyn is off line for the moment, so I will address your question. All the
exhibit space is taken at this point. In the future the person to contact
would be a member of the Institute Committee or Sandy Roady at the Home
Office.

Regards,

Dale Probst
Insititute Committee