Tool Update

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 19:11:09 -0400

Hello Jon.

I have a comment to make, I used to do tunnings mainly, and also, because
here were i live life is getting somewhat complicated, I have a coleague who
does repairs and adjustments, I can really say that he works very nicely, I
maight say is one of the best but I discovered that he must have a complex,
because he considers himself the best also, but won´t recognize any merits
in anything done by anyone else. When you sent me those tools I lent them to
him to se what was his opinion, after a couple of weeks I asked him and his
answer was that he had no use for them, I got them back and tried them
myself, and I can tell you that you are right, they are wonderful for field
work. specially the one you devised. I mostly like the fact that you can
carry it easily and do many of the things for which I used to use the
¨Jaras¨, so I am taking it everywere now, and I started to do technical jobs
also. ( People is strange sometimes )

regards

Elian