Providence

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 19:47:25 -0500 (EST)

At 01:37 PM 1/5/98 -0500, ralph m martin wrote:

>If you like GOOD Italian food, ask a cabbie to bring you to Federal Hill.
>He'll know the restaurants  The "hill" is the little Italy of Providence.

..here here, Ralph..spent 2 years in the Great State of RI...I'm sure the
*hill* has changed a bit since the last time I was there( almost 20
years)..plus, *Raymond* isn't around anymore....good seafood is gonna be a
little bit of a hike from the Convention site..I would gues Pt. Judith and
points south and west from there..