Boston verticals

ETomlinCF3 ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 19:59:29 EST

Keith and list,

I am sorry if my question seemed to be sarcastic in nature.  I am serious when
I ask ..."what improvements?".  I am not sure that there are many.  In the
grand I know they use Rauslau strings and widen the nose for longer string
length.  Most of the features they boast to be exclusive are, in fact, also
found on most other makes of pianos.  If I am wrong ....please correct me.

Special Ed beggin your forgiveness.
Ed Tomlinson

<< Ed, Ed.  Naturally, your preference would be a Yamaha.  But are the other
 comments really necessary?

 The Bostons I've experienced may be manufactured by the Kawai group, but
 they are definitely *not* Kawais' in personality.

 Keith A. McGavern >>