Voicing reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:41:53 -0600

Hello David,
Why would anyone think he could change the voicing to the better on a fine
new piano such as this?  Who are these people?
It seems like that would be like taking a Lexus from the showroom and
trying to do a tuneup on it.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"I'm on my way towards the mighty light of knowledge".