Chinese pianos

Gregory Torres tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 01:49:24 -0600

I don't know but I just tuned a Chinese made Yamaha this week. A continental polished
ebony case and the "Chinese" looking plate and insides, although the construction
seemed much better than the chinese made pianos I have tuned recently, (like
"Brentwood", a real POS IMHO-maybe I better get my flame gear on? :-) This Chinese
Yamaha had the brand name "Eterna", and it sounded decent.

Hmmmmm...
Greg Torres