Ribbing

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:50:04 -0600

----------
> From: Michiel van Loon <mvanloon@xs4all.nl>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Ribbing
> Date: Tuesday, February 24, 1998 3:12 AM
>

> >OK I will rise.... - - - -^ ^ ^  ' ' '   *
> >
> > Why in the world would you want to remove a rib?
>
> Richard Risen,
>
> Can you translate this for this deep under sealevel sunken Dutchman
(OK I
> will rise.... - - - -^ ^ ^  ' ' '   *)

Michiel,
	"I will rise" means "rising to the occasion", "rise to ask a
question", or "rise to the bait".  "Rise to the bait" means some one
has made a statement that is "loaded" or "baited" and is hoping
someone will be gulible enough to ask a question about it.  Then the
fun begins. : )
	Also there is "trolling" which means the above and  has become
Internet slang, along with such terms as "flame" "spam" and "Macing"

 So the subject was Rib Removal, and since no one asked "why?" I
figured every one was waiting with "bated breath".

So I asked....

> <<Why in the world would you want to remove a rib?>>

Which in itself is a troll, and the answer....

>  To make a female piano?

Which seems to prove there is more than one god, at least on this
list, or only one more theosophist on this  list.

Richard the Ribber