Keyboards! opinion

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 17:58:34 -0600

Hello David,
I am coming from the perspective that I have been in this business full
time since 1962.  I have seen many a part timer come and go.  My own belief
is that if you have the enthusiasm to give to the part time profession you
can keep the skill up to good standards just doing part time.  The key, I
think, is the amount of enthusiasm used to juggle 2 professions.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"I'm on my way towards the mighty light of knowledge".

> From: David Boyce <David@bouncer.force9.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Keyboards!
> Date: Sunday, February 22, 1998 4:19 PM
>
> Hello folks,
>
> On the electronic versus 'real' debate, I was quite amused last Monday.
On