Pedals ?

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 19:01:11 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Ron Nossaman wrote:

> > And Stephen, shame on you for saying bad things about the Mac, at least ti
> >speel checks better than the common PC,  Hrumpph !
> >Regards
> >Jim Bryant (FL)
> >

> Mac, spelled backward, is cam. That's an excentric going in circles on a
> shaft and used to move followers back and forth. %-) PC, on the other hand,
> doesn't spell anything in either direction. Hmmm... maybe you're right.

I'm not sure who it was, but someone once said that anyone smart
enough to buy a common pc in the first place, probably doesn't need a
spell-checker, anyway. They also described the Mac this way:

M ost
A pplications
C rash
I f
N ot
T he
O perating
S ystem
H angs.

Of course, come to think of it, that might have been Billy G! :)

Have a good weekend, all.

Les Smith