Knabe serial #

Frank Weston klavier@annap.infi.net
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:07:20 -0500

John,

You may be out of luck, even if the owners find a number stamped on parts.
On many occasions the stamped numbers are model/assembly numbers, not the
serial number, and in many occasions, the only place the serial number
appears is on the plate which is painted over.  You are left with some
serious detective work.  Start with the keys.  Many times dates and names,
and even serial numbers are written on A0.

Good Luck,

Frank Weston