LCD MUSIC RACK DISPLAY

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 07:15:30 -0800 (PST)

At 08:16 AM 2/18/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>     Great Idea with real potential!  It should also have a microphone
>to pick up where the pianist is and change pages itself about a measure
>or so ahead or however the pianist wants it. Should also have a choice
>of various print sizes and colors and could move along with the music
>and pianists could add there own markings or color highlight other
>things.
>
>Mike Jorgensen RPT

Picky, picky! But great ideas for version 2.0. Best to start with a "bare
bones" version, since "starving musician" is an oxymoron.

I've no idea why it isn't already indispensable equipment for pianists. It
would need a very good, stiff case so it could be carried without risk, and
backup batteries. (Nightmare -- half-way through the performance, the gadget
dims out because the cord wouldn't reach ...)

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"It's hopeless! Tomorrow there'll be even more books I should have read than
there are today."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant